You can use hair curlers/wavers of course but one method I like to do involves no heat at all:
1. Split your hair into 4 sections (down the middle, then half each side).
2. Spray each section with sea salt spray.
3. Twist your hair until you can’t twist it any more.
4. Wrap the twist into a circle and secure with a hair tie, repeat for each section.
5. Spray each circle/twist with more sea salt spray.
6. Leave to dry for 5-10 minutes (you can use a hairdryer to be quicker)
7. Take out the hair ties and you should have some lovely waves!
Oscar Wilde once said that to live is the rarest thing in the world, because most people just exist, and that’s all. I don’t know if he’s right, but I do know that I spend a long time existing, and now, I intend to live.